Monday, January 02, 2006

Holiday Revelry

28Dec05 - I Scootered down Greenbelt early Wed evening to have dinner in 2 places at the same time. Hanep sa timing! Everybody knows it's typical during Christmas season to have parties happening at the same date. Rare though that it would happen in the same venue. So this was an interesting opportunity to meet 2 of my fav group of people in one evening. Below are photos of my quite holiday evening with old friends:

My HS dinner was at Big Buddha in Greenbelt3. Class of 1984 counterclockwise: Lilianne, Vren, Mira, Arnel, Carlos, Nestor and I. Why does it seem that the wemen in my batch are not aging as the men does.

At the other table in Good Earth Resto also in Greenbelt3, my other dinner party was happening too. Sailing buddies Vince, BP, Mari, Che and I having a breather after a good hearty meal.

Big boat sailors (and long time friends) Mari and Boy with Che of "Rojo" at Havana Cafe in Greenbelt. Scotch and Soda is good for the heart :)

On my way home via Mkt Ave. Cool wasps! Nighty night.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: